Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a bowl...it's a chopper (and just plain cool)!!!

Okay so today the coolest thing I could find was this thing from OXO. If you are not familiar with this brand you probably should be. They have a lengthy history of quality products that are specifically designed to help make your busy life easier. They also have a leg up on most other products because of their chunky design which make them ideal for people with arthritis in the hands and finger.

OXO Good Grips Salad Chopper and Bowl



I can see this product easily being used in my house for numerous things. The first thing I will make will be my incredible pico de gallo. I can see that this will eliminate me chopping up the onions, peppers and the cilantro. What a time saver it is already!!!

Best Regards,

Judy

No comments: