But I am about to make it easier for you to get your kitchen ready!
Peggy Karr 14-Inch Glass Spooky Tray-I think that this tray would be perfect for that Halloween party that you've been invited to...can't you just see spooky cupcakes served on this?
Department 56 Krinkles Witch Shoe Cake Plate-I just think that this is one of the cutest things for halloween. I think this needs to be added to my collection, NOW!!!
Wilton Halloween Metal Cookie 18 Piece Cutter Set-What a cute set of cookie cutters. Just the right size for that classroom Halloween party!
Wilton Halloween 6 Cavity Silicone Pan-Can you just imagine the cookies or cupcakes made out of these???
Wilton Halloween 6 Cavity Nonstick Mini Cake Pan-What child wouldn't love to take a tray full of these to school for Halloween???
Best Ever Chocolate Cutout Cookies (allrecipes.com)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg. Gradually stir in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Divide dough into 2 pieces, flatten and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/8 inch in thickness. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Dough is sticky so be sure to add more flour to the rolling surface as needed. Place cookies 1 1/2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.